smile

Saturday, October 4, 2008

October-November Issue

Superstar4All Magazine was founded by *Sweet_Love* & Hockey-girl91 and released its first issue on July 24th, 2008 and we so far have made 3 issues. Superstar4All Magazine a.k.a. S4A.Magazine is a monthly magazine for all Stardoll members. The magazine features fashion, music, movies, food and some Stardoll, so don't tell us that it lacks Stardoll-articles cause that's not really what we're aiming for. I guess you could say that it's a mixture between the two. We're not going to go on about how we have one of the best magazine, or the most influential blah blah blah 'cause we don't and we aren't. We're just beginners, noobs, newbies or whatever you want to call it. We think it's fun and that's why we do it.
To subscribe to the magazine, just click that JOIN button in S4A.Magazine (club) and you're good to go.
Join Superstar4All aswell if you're tired of all the special "vip" treatment. Fur.Is.Dead is you think animal cruelty is completely wrong! We.Love.Candy if you just loooove candy, chocolate etc.






































































15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. :) Great Job.
Superstar4All Gives Great Info, for Superstars && Non-Superstars. And, Double Great That It Isnt JUST About Stardoll. :) This Mag Is One You Can Go Back To Again And Agan :) Well Done. ,, Great Mag & Club. Love It More And More. Keep It Up.
Lots Of Love. . <3
-*-Winter Mateey-*-

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT!! <3

It's amazing and you can tell how much work loads of people especially Hockey-girl91 and *sweet_love* but everyone else aswell have put into this :)

Keep up the good work,
Love from,

La_La1995

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

I myself loved the magazine! Bravo! But I want to see mroe of stardoll and less of celebs.

Totally hot.
Madeline

Anonymous said...

Wow. All I can say is you have done a fabulous job.
There's something for everyone in this magazine.
There's food, fashion, music.
Omg. I have to say you are one of my favourite magazines.
You both are very talented and I hope so much you keep this awesome magazine going on for a long time.

Omigosh. Lovvee it.
Emma

Уαsмıиe♥ said...

Omg. It's gorge. I've never heard of it but the graphics are as good as Style's!

Anonymous said...

Honestly, it's brilliant ! It has a lil bit of everything, not just girl stuff . I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do . :)

Anonymous said...

hey I'm on stardoll and in your club
love your online magazine keep it up !

Anonymous said...

1 WORD:

AWESOMEEEEE!!!!

I love your clubs on stardoll and your graphics are really good!

-Totoro66 (at least on stardoll)

Anonymous said...

Wow guys!
Im new in your club, and what can I say??
How can you do such a fabules magazine??
Im empressed!
Thanks, for a fantastic magazine

- Lovedisney1

Anonymous said...

Brill keep up the good work!

Unfortunately as much as I want to do the music I can not because I am 12 but oh well1
The music is brill the mag is fab and I am sure that there are no comments against it!

Anonymous said...

COOOLLL!

I want ot do music but only 12 oh well

still everything is fab!

Anonymous said...

oh, this is a great suite !
keep doing this, it's very good :)

Superstar4All Magazine said...

Why is almost everyone anonymous? I encourage you all to leave comments "non-anonymously"...
Unless you have something mean and nasty to say, I'd understand you'd want to be anonymous.

Other than that... no pressure.
And thanks for all the comments ^__________^

u_noob said...

Wow!!!!! The mag has been really sucessful *cheer* and i just wont 2 say congratz 2 those ppl who spend time doing it!!!

hayown said...

This is actually the best magazine I've ever seen on Stardoll! It's not boring like the rest, I actually read it! (I liked how it wasn't all about Stardoll). :D I hope you guys will be continuing this wonderful magazine! Great Job!
-Hayley :]